Marty Baker Designs offers comprehensive services covering every phase of the design process. From the initial consultation with clients to the final installation, Marty can be counted on to deliver sound consul, expert planning and exacting execution at every step. Marty is happy to involve her clients as much or as little as they would like. For Marty, no job is too big – or too small.
- Formulate a design concept that represents the client’s vision. Once we discover what you like, we can map out a direction to explore and create a detailed plan that sets your expectations and sparks your creativity.
- Design a workable floor plan. We want to make sure the furnishings function in a way that maximizes a room’s utility while enhancing its livability. Designing for traffic flow, conversation areas, and views are extremely important.
- Making proper selections. Once the floor plan and concept is well established, we can begin ordering furniture, fabrics, flooring, window treatments, art and accessories that support the shape as well as the style of the room. Clients are encouraged to shop with Marty at The Dallas Design Center, antique shops and other places to find exactly what they are looking for. It’s not uncommon for her to take clients on shopping excursions around the country, or even other parts of the world.
- Professional consultation and coordination. Marty personally consults with architects, contractors, drapery workrooms, and upholstery workrooms to ensure everyone understands the conceptual vision and that the work is coordinated in a timely, professional manner.
- Supervision of the installation of the entire project. Marty will oversee the installation of the project so that the vision is executed to your delight.
Additional Home Services:
In addition to interior design services above, Marty also offers:
- Home Staging. In today’s tough real estate market, every little bit helps. Marty will help those selling their home to enhance the space, feel and appearance of the property by arranging furnishings in the most appealing way.
- New home furnishing plan. Moving? Marty helps clients formulate a satisfying furnishing plan that integrates their exisiting furniture with their new home. Moreover, she can also consult on new furniture and furnishing purchases.
Please feel free to contact Marty Baker Designs with any questions you may have concerning your interior design needs.